Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank you!

I just want to say thank you to the wonderful world of blogging - it is so great to learn about each other - find out great titles of books - recipes - craft ideas - and really just be able to share some part of our lives with each other. There are really so many intelligent, caring, creative women out there and I am really impressed and sometimes wish I could start all over again with motherhood and being able to blog - so much help is available and I really love to see the caring that is expressed.

I know I am not including Rock Chef in this - but I really appreciate being able to see into his world too and get his view on his life and our lives.

The writing is so well done everywhere I go - the photos - videos - artwork - layout is just great - thank you all!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I concur!!!

Rock Chef said...

Thanks for the special mention, but I have already been made an honorary woman but other female bloggers so no need really!

Glad you are enjoying blogging, I find it a unique experience.

kenady said...

I'm with ya Mommy Claire! and thank you!

Teresa said...

I'm right there with you on this one! Blogging has enhanced my life in so many ways!! And so have you!!