This has been a kind of crazy summer so far - thought I would try and list it:
1. Family came to visit - not enough time because I had to leave and go to DC
2. Went to DC for Centurion weekend - great time of learning and getting to know other participants
3. Went back to DC daughter's home for a week of being with 3 yr. old grandson and 3 month old twin grandsons and youngest daughter (who also lives in DC) - loved being with them and cried like a baby when I had to drive away
4. Drove home by myself - took 4 hrs to go from DC to Richmond - bumper to bumper traffic and then when that cleared there was a tractor trailer/passenger/van/plus two cars accident
5. Started back to work on Monday - 3 more people are no longer working at the newspaper.
6. Major project due on Friday has been postponed until next Friday - God is in control!!!