Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 3

Yesterday I did really well - until - I went to my daughter's for dinner. I did take two turkey hotdogs with me and ate them and I made a large salad over there - but - I ate about a cup of her wonderful cheesy ziti - didn't eat any salad - didn't drink the wine - but did have two squares of the homemade peach cobbler I made and brought over for dessert. The good thing is is that I left the 9 x 13 cobbler at their house. When I came home (midnight) I realized I hadn't had the last of my vitamins so I fixed a cup of decaf tea and ate half of a banana and had my gigantic vitamin pills.

This morning I didn't wake up until 8 am and I had a friend coming at 9 am to help with carpentry work - she was on time - I had one cup of coffee and then we got to work - no exercise - no quiet time - no breakfast - no vitamins - how quickly it can all fall apart!!!

She left about 1 pm and I made a sliced egg with two slices of Monterey Jack cheese on diet bread - diet green tea - and my vitamins. I was so hungry!!! My daughter called and wanted me to meet her at the beach with her friend and the friend's two daughters who are visiting her. Got in my bathing suit went to the beach with iced coffee in a thermo mug (along with my Splenda I added a leeeetle bit of Hershey's chocolate syrup). I actually went in swimminng - the water was beautiful!!!

My daughter's friend challenged me last night to exercise 40 days in a row - and I laughed - but - you know I know she's right - it could be a real turning point for me. So here I am at day 3 - 4:30 pm in the afternoon - sitting here at my laptop in a wet bathing suit on saying that I am going to go throw on a t-shirt and shorts on my salty sandyish body and do my exercise tape and then take a shower and finish the day correctly!!! I asked her at the beach if all the work I did this morning counted as exercise and she said "No" not it you were going to do it anyway - I needed to put this in writing. The last thing I want to do right now is 30 minutes of exercise.

No comments: